Citizenship and Immigration Assistance

You can get immigration and citizenship services, including:

  • Requests for immigration or citizenship application forms
  • Immigration application fees and fee schedules
  • Assistance when there are extended delays after an application has been submitted for citizenship, naturalization, a green card, work visa, asylum, and other immigration status information or benefits
  • The New Americans Hotline, which offers referrals to community organizations that can help with immigration legal issues, including deportation cases, applications for citizenship, green cards, Temporary Protective Status (TPS), Haitian Family Reunification Parole (HFRP), and other immigration status information or benefits
  • English as a Second Language instruction
  • United States civics and citizenship classes
  • Counseling