Trash Disposal Complaint

It is illegal to use another person's or establishment's trash receptacles without their permission, or to place refuse in front of a building other than where it was generated. 
To make a complaint about chronic improper trash disposal, you need to provide:
1. The address of where the materials are coming from.
2. The address of where the materials were placed.
You can also report someone placing a mattress or box spring curbside for disposal that hasn't been fully covered in a sealed plastic bag. 
Only one address is necessary: the location of the mattress.