Legal Affairs or Civil Rights Agency Feedback

You can make a suggestion, complaint, or compliment about the policies or service quality provided by any City government agency or employee working in the area of legal affairs or civil rights. In New York City, the following agencies work on these issues:

  • Civilian Complaint Review Board
  • Commission on Human Rights
  • Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities
  • Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs
  • Mayor's Office of Veteran Affairs
  • Mayor's Office to Combat Domestic Violence
  • NYC Clerk
  • Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings