Non-Residential Building Maintenance Complaint

You can report a broken:
  • Floor
  • Stairs
  • Ceiling
  • Wall
  • Door
  • Window
  • Water pipe

You can also report a safety concern about a cooling tower in a commercial establishment or non-residential building. Before filing a complaint, you should attempt to resolve the issue with the landlord, manager, or owner directly.