Overgrown Grass or Weeds Complaint

You can report overgrown grass or weeds in parks and on highways, road medians, and traffic islands. You can also report overgrown grass or weeds that are severely blocking a sidewalk, making it difficult for pedestrians to use.

Traffic island and median complaints are routed differently depending on whether there is landscaping on the site. Landscaped traffic islands or medians have benches or planted trees, shrubs, or flowers.