New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) Maintenance Complaint

You can report maintenance issues on New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) property 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling the NYCHA Customer Contact Center (CCC) at (718) 707-7771. You can request repairs for an apartment or report maintenance issues for public spaces on NYCHA property.

Privately Managed NYCHA Properties

If you live in a NYCHA property that is privately managed you first should report issues directly to the management company.  You can call NYCHA’s CCC or 311 to get contact information for private management companies.