Field and Court Requests

The City requires a permit to play on baseball, softball, soccer, or other athletic fields in parks. If you would like to reserve a field or court in advance for a specific time, you should make a request to ensure your uninterrupted use of the field. Otherwise, fields and courts are available to the public for informal use. To reserve an NYC Parks athletic field or court, organized leagues or individuals must request a permit.