Stoop Line Stand License

The City licenses stoop line stands.

A person or business must have a Stoop Line Stand License to sell items from a stand outside of and directly next to an existing store or retail establishment.

Stands fall into three categories, based on what they sell:

  • Fruits, vegetables, soft drinks or flowers
  • Confectionery, cigars, cigarettes or tobacco
  • Ice cream