Street Sign Complaint

You can report:

  • Street signs that are damaged, blocked, twisted, faded, defaced, or incorrect
  • Signs that are dangling or leaning, including green rectangular signs dangling over intersections
  • Street signs that are missing completely
  • Privately-made street parking signs, such as an unauthorized "No Parking" signs, posted on a sidewalk or by the curb
  • Sign stumps or poles that are sticking out of the ground
  • Missing signs at a construction site where work continues for more than three months