Noise from Club or Bar

You can report noise, including loud music, coming from inside a club or bar. 

If you include your name and complete mailing address in your report, you will receive a survey from the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). When you return the survey reporting a chronic issue, City officials will schedule an appointment to take noise level readings in your home. The reported establishment will be fined when appropriate. 

If you file another complaint within six months of having previously completed a survey, which requested a DEP inspection, the City will automatically enter another request for an inspection on your behalf in the DEP complaint system.