Street or Highway Line Marking Request or Complaint

You can report missing, faded, or obscured lane lines, crosswalks, and other traffic markings on streets and highways.

You can request a new crosswalk painted at an intersection.

Contractors must mark the location of underground utilities on a construction site before requesting a street permit. They must remove pre-construction markings after work is complete.