Taxi or Car Service Insurance Requests

You can request insurance information if you were involved in an accident with a yellow taxi, green taxi, or car service vehicle, including limousines and ambulettes.

You can also get information if you were in a taxi or car service vehicle during an accident, or if your property was damaged because of such an accident.