Vehicle Accident Report Request

You can get reports of accidents that occurred in the last 30 days.

You may request a report in person or by mail. To make a request in person, go to the precinct where the accident occurred.

You should bring a valid form of picture identification, such as a driver's license or passport.

New York State provides reports of accidents that happened more than 30 days ago.