Water Leak Complaint

You can report water leaking in a public area such as a street or sidewalk.

You can also report water leaking into a basement from an outside source other than storm-related rainfall. If the water is coming from an internal pipe, the building owner is responsible for contacting a licensed plumber to have it fixed.

You must provide your contact information. When reporting a water leak in a public area, select "Non-Anonymous" on the complaint form.