Cigarette Dealer License

The City licenses businesses that sell cigarettes.

A non-wholesale business must have a Cigarette Retail Dealer License to sell cigarettes. A separate license is required for each location where cigarettes are sold.

A wholesale cigarette business, stamping agent, or vending machine operator must be licensed by the City and the State.