Court and Trust Fund Claim

If you pay money to the court for legal matters, it is held in an interest-bearing Court and Trust Fund Account. To withdraw money from the account, you must get a Certified Court Order. Before you can get the court order, you must submit an Application for Certificate of Deposit to the Department of Finance.