Employment Agency License

The City licenses employment agencies.

A person or business must have an Employment Agency License to charge employers to help find employees or jobseekers to help find work. This includes people or businesses that find jobs for nurses or people in theater. Individuals must have an Employment Agency Manager License to manage an employment agency.

A license is not required for temp agencies, or those dealing exclusively with jobs paying more than $20,000.