Fuel Burning Equipment Permit

The City requires a permit to install or replace machinery that burns # 4 or # 6 Oil or has a BTU input or gross output equal to or greater than 2.8 million BTUs. Once the equipment is installed, the City will inspect the equipment. If the equipment passes inspection, the City will issue a Certificate to Operation.