Cooling Tower Structural Complaint - Commercial Building

You can report a structural problem with a cooling tower on a commercial building. Before filing a complaint, you should try to resolve the issue directly with the landlord, manager, or owner.

The Department of Buildings does not take complaints about unsanitary conditions in commercial buildings.