Paid Care Workers Assistance

Paid care workers and employers in the City can contact the Department of Consumer Affairs about:

  • Legal rights for workers
  • Legal responsibilities for employers
  • Workplace questions
  • Workplace complaints
  • Resources

DCA can answer questions during regular business hours.

You can also submit questions:

  • By email to
  • Online, by live chat at Live chat is available for employer inquiries only.

 For more information, go to