Space Used as Hotel, Vacation Rental, or Short Stay

You can report the illegal use of permanent residential housing for short term rentals (less than 30 days), no matter how many units of housing are in the building.  You can also report the illegal conversion of non-residential space to uses for vacation rentals or hotel-like accommodations.

Frequently referred to as “illegal hotels,” these rentals are often advertised on the internet. You can also report such advertising of these rentals when the building being advertised has multiple residential units that are for permanent occupancy.