Workers and employers in NYC can contact the City about:
- Workers’ legal right to temporary schedule changes for certain personal events
- Employers’ legal responsibilities regarding workers’ temporary schedule change requests
- Complaints about employers, including denial of temporary schedule change requests and failure to post required notice of rights
- Information about NYC’s Temporary Schedule Change Law
A representative can answer questions during regular business hours.
You can also submit questions:
- By email to email@example.com
- Online using Live Chat at nyc.gov/BusinessToolbox. Live Chat is available for employer inquiries only. When you open the webpage, click the "Live Chat" button. Then, click the button in the middle of the screen that says "Live Chat with a DCA Representative" to open a chat window.