On Wednesday, July 10th, join your fellow New Yorkers in celebrating the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team for their historic fourth World Cup Championship! All are invited to celebrate along the parade route.
Where: The Canyon Of Heroes (Broadway between the Battery and City Hall)
When: Wednesday, July 10th, starting at 9:30 a.m.
Who: Mayor Bill de Blasio, First Lady Chirlane McCray and the 2019 Women’s World Cup Champions!
At the conclusion of Wednesday’s ticker tape parade, a ceremony celebrating our 2019 Women’s World Cup Champions will take place at New York City Hall hosted by Mayor Bill de Blasio and First Lady Chirlane McCray.
All tickets have been claimed
Please note: Up to 4 tickets are available per registration; tickets are non-transferable. All tickets needed must be indicated upon initial registration. Finally, please bear in mind that because space is limited, you are not guaranteed entrance.
Important information about the parade:
- NYPD will begin street closings on Broadway (and the surrounding area) at approximately 6:00 a.m., before the start of the parade.
- "No Parking" will be in effect beginning at 12:00 a.m., Wednesday, July 10th, 2019. Any cars remaining will be towed and relocated. If your car is towed, please call 311 for more information.
- The Brooklyn Bridge (Manhattan Bound) Centre Street exit will be closed for the duration of the parade. The Park Row entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge will also be closed during this time. Anyone looking for access to the Brooklyn Bridge should use the Frankfort Street/Pearl Street entrance.
- Deliveries will be restricted for all businesses and residences in the area beginning Tuesday, July 9th at 10:00 p.m. and will not resume until Wednesday, July 10th at 5:00 p.m.
- The MTA will have train service changes, and may close certain subway entrances and exits in the area. Due to street closures, many MTA buses may be re-routed. The MTA is making every effort to communicate this information to their customers. You can visit the MTA website for any additional information.