If your business is bidding or planning to bid on a project as a prime or subcontractor with a City agency or the NYC Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) and the project requires surety bonding, you may be eligible to receive up to $500,000 in Collateral Assistance to enhance your surety bond application.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have an operating construction business
- Be bidding or planning to bid as a prime or subcontractor on a contract with a City agency or NYCEDC that requires bonding
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply
How it works:
- Create an account with our bond service provider.
- Begin the application process for collateral assistance.
- Our bond service provider will contact you to discuss your application.