Compete for Larger City Construction Projects
In this NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) 3-month, intensive program, NYC M/WBE Certified and small construction firms receive education, training, and one-on-one financial management guidance to help obtain surety bonds and increase surety bond capacity on City construction projects.
- Bonded firms are more likely to obtain larger contracts
- Learn how to establish business credibility
- Connect to and access guidance from a network of surety companies
- Education and training about the surety bonding process and what it takes to get bonding
- One-on-one financial management guidance to help your firm qualify for bonding or increased bonding
This program may be right for you, if:
- You are the owner of an NYC-certified M/WBE or small business located in the NYC area
- You have been in operation for at least two years
- Your most recent annual gross revenue is at least $200,000
for the February 2018 cohort of the Bond Readiness Program.
Not yet M/WBE Certified? Get certified today
Contact us for more information