Contract Financing Loan Fund
If your business is working on, or hoping to work on, a project with a City agency or the NYC Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) as a prime or subcontractor, you may be eligible for a Contract Financing Loan. Loan repayment terms are aligned with the project payment schedule.Loans of up to $500,000 at an annual interest rate of 3% are available to eligible businesses.
Closing fees apply. To be eligible for a loan, you must:
- Have an operating business
- Be applying for financing as a prime or subcontractor to use toward a contract with a City agency or NYCEDC.
How it works:
Contact us for more information
- Step 1: Fill out the Contract Financing inquiry form.
- Step 2: If eligible, a participating lender will contact you within two business days.
- Step 3: Begin the loan application process.