Do you need help applying for emergency loans, including the PPP? Call our hotline, 888-SBS-4NYC (888-727-4692) or visit nyc.gov/financingassistance
If your business is working on, or hoping to work on, a project with a City agency or City-funded entity as a prime or subcontractor, you may be eligible for a Contract Financing Loan. Loan repayment terms are aligned with the project payment schedule. Loans of up to $1,000,000 at an annual interest rate of up to 3%* are available to eligible businesses.
Closing fees apply. To be eligible to apply for a loan, you must:
- Have an operating business
- Be applying for financing as a prime or subcontractor to use toward a contract with a City agency or City-funded entity
*Clients may be eligible for a 0% interest rate during the Governor's declared State Disaster Emergency and will be notified by the lender if they qualify.
How it works:
Contact us for more information
- Step 1: Fill out the Contract Financing inquiry form
- Step 2: If eligible, a participating lender will contact you within two business days
- Step 3: Submit a complete loan application to the lender
- Step 4: The lender will review the application and determine whether to award a loan based on the application