The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) offers programs that provide direct access to select partner corporations through workshops, one-on-one mentorships, and contracting opportunities. Participants are able to learn from corporate experts and connect to private sector opportunities.How to Sell to Corporations: Starting with CAP Partners Guide
M/WBE Referral Services
Through the Online Directory of Certified Businesses
, SBS refers qualified M/WBEs to corporate partners that are looking for M/WBEs for contracting opportunities. Make sure your profile in the Online Directory is up-to-date. If you need help updating, contact SBS
NYCEO M/WBE Mentorship Program
Grow your business by learning from private sector professionals
SBS has partnered with Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO)
and Corporate Alliance Program (CAP) partners to help Professional/Standard Services and Goods M/WBEs grow through this 32-week mentoring program.
Selected participants will:
- Be assigned to a mentoring group with a mentor and 1-3 other selected firms.
- Meet with their mentor and mentoring group to work on business growth goals.
- Meet with the cohort and SBS to exchange best practices.
- Learn from customized seminars based on common business needs.
- Be advised by corporate executives on your business challenges.
This program may be right for you, if:
CAP/NYCEO M/WBE Mentorship Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- You are the owner of a Professional Services, Standard Services or Goods firm that is NYC-certified as a Minority- and/or Woman-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) or is eligible to apply for certification.
- You have been in operation for at least three years.
- You have a record of continual growth for the past two years.
- You have at least two employees, including yourself.
- You have annual revenues between $150,000 and $1,000,000.
- You have a business plan, company profile, growth plan, or capabilities statement.
for our March 2018 cohort.
Navigating the Corporate Supply Chain Workshop Series
Learn how to do business with participating corporate partners. Topics include: Fundamentals of Strategic Sourcing, Sustainability Practices, Responding to Bids and RFPs, Negotiating, and more.
This webpage does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (IE9) or below. Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or another browser to view all of the content on this page. You may also view a full listing of upcoming courses
CAP Corporate Partners
Corporate Alliance Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- BNY Mellon
- Capital One
- Columbia University
- Con Edison
- Goldman Sachs
- Interpublic Group
- National Grid
- Waste Management of NY