Corporate Alliance Program
The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) offers programs that provide direct access to select partner corporations through workshops, one-on-one mentorships, and contracting opportunities. Participants are able to learn from corporate experts and connect to private sector opportunities.
How to Sell to Corporations: Starting with CAP Partners Guide (PDF)
M/WBE Referral Services
Through the Online Directory of Certified Businesses, SBS refers qualified M/WBEs to corporate partners that are looking for M/WBEs for contracting opportunities. Make sure your profile in the Online Directory is up-to-date. If you need help updating, contact SBS.
NYCEO M/WBE Mentorship Program
Grow your business by learning from private sector professionals
SBS has partnered with Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) and Corporate Alliance Program (CAP) partners to help Professional/Standard Services and Goods M/WBEs grow through this 28-week mentoring program.
Selected participants will:
- Be assigned to a mentoring group with a mentor and 1-3 other selected firms
- Meet with their mentor and mentoring group to work on business growth goals
- Learn from customized seminars based on common business needs
- Be advised by corporate executives on your business challenges
This program may be right for you, if:
- You are the owner of a Professional Services, Standard Services or Goods firm that is NYC-certified as a Minority- and/or Woman-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) or is eligible to apply for certification
- You have been in operation for at least three years
- You have a record of continual growth for the past two years
- You have at least two employees, including yourself
- You have annual revenues between $150,000 and $800,000
- You have a business plan, company profile, growth plan, or capabilities statement.
CAP/NYCEO M/WBE Mentorship Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF)
Apply now for the 2017 CAP/NYCEO Mentorship Program.
Navigating the Corporate Supply Chain Workshop Series
Learn how to do business with participating corporate partners. Topics include: Fundamentals of Strategic Sourcing, Sustainability Practices, Responding to Bids and RFPs, Negotiating, and more. Attend an upcoming workshop.
CAP Corporate Partners
- BNY Mellon
- Capital One
- Columbia University
- Con Edison
- Goldman Sachs
- Interpublic Group
- National Grid
Corporate Alliance Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF)