Businesses can access free assistance to apply to available loan and grant resources, including federal, state, local, and private funds. We help businesses:
- Understand which financial product is best suited for their needs
- Review and put together documents
- Calculate loan repayment terms
- Connect with multiple lenders – including banks, credit unions, non-profit lenders and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Prepare SBA loan forgiveness documents
- Understand loan payment deferment options
Need help learning about other available financing options for your business?
You can also access our no-cost financing assistance services by logging into your SBS Connect account or creating a new account.
Note: this is not a loan application. Lenders will require a formal application and may request additional documents.
Information on available grant and loan programs through the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) can be found here
Information on City-sponsored funds can be found below.
General COVID-19 Guidance for Business Owners and FAQs can be found here