COVID-19 Emergency Financing
Businesses can access free assistance to apply to the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) loan products, including the Economic Injury Disaster Loan. We help businesses:
Request Financing Assistance
- Understand which loan is best suited for their needs
- Review and put together loan documents
- Calculate loan repayment terms
- Connect with multiple lenders – including banks, credit unions, non-profit lenders and the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Prepare SBA loan forgiveness documents
- Understand loan payment deferment options
Note: this is not a loan application. Lenders will require a formal application and may request additional loan documents for review. You can access our financing assistance services at no cost by logging into your SBS Connect account or creating a new account.
for general COVID-19 Guidance for Business Owners and FAQs.
NYC Business Solutions Centers can also help businesses apply for loans and other financial products. Free small group and one-on-one consultations are available to help businesses evaluate and apply for financing (as described under COVID-19 Emergency Financing) and access to City-sponsored funds including: