COVID-19 Emergency Financing
Businesses can access free assistance to apply to the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) loan products, including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO) Grant. We help businesses:
- Understand which financial product is best suited for their needs;
- Review and put together documents
- Calculate loan repayment terms
- Connect with multiple lenders – including banks, credit unions, non-profit lenders and the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Prepare SBA loan forgiveness documents
- Understand loan payment deferment options
You can access our financing assistance services at no cost by logging into your SBS Connect account or creating a new account.
Note: this is not a loan application. Lenders will require a formal application and may request additional loan documents for review.
General COVID-19 Guidance for Business Owners and FAQs can be found here
NYC Business Solutions Centers can also help businesses apply for loans and other financial products. Free small group and one-on-one consultations are available to help businesses evaluate and apply for financing (as described under COVID-19 Emergency Financing) and access to City-sponsored funds including: