Learn How to Grow Your Business and Sell to the City
The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) offers free services to help you take your Minority- and/or Woman-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) to the next level. Program Benefits:
We offer workshops, webinars, and custom one-on-one counseling sessions in the following areas:
- Construction services
- Bonding and financial management services
- Services for M/WBEs that offer goods and services
Interested businesses should meet the following criteria:
- NYC-certified M/WBE or eligible to be certified
- Average annual revenues of at least $300,000
- In operation for at least three years
- At least two years of commercial/professional project experience
If you need expert guidance on a specific business, financial or project management topic, schedule a one-on-one session
that fits your schedule. You can also register to attend our webinars and workshops.
This webpage does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (IE9) or below. Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or another browser to view all of the content on this page. You may also view a full listing of upcoming courses.