NYC Construction Mentorship
Expert Advice to Help Grow Your Construction Business
Learn how to better manage your NYC M/WBE-certified construction firm and construction projects, navigate and connect to City contract opportunities, and expand your professional network in the NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS)' 8-month program.
- A business needs assessment to identify areas to be addressed in your business
- One-on-one mentoring from an experienced M/WBE construction management firm
- Specialized education and training from industry experts
- Bidding assistance on City contract opportunities
- Customized three-year growth plan to help your business succeed
This program may be right for you, if:
- You are the owner of a City-certified M/WBE (or eligible to be certified) construction or trade firm, architect, engineering, or other construction-related business
- You have been in operation for at least two years
- You have at least two employees, including yourself
Apply now for the October 2016 program
Not yet M/WBE-certified? Get certified today.
Contact SBS for more information.