NYC Goods and Services Mentorship
Get Expert Advice to Help Grow Your Goods & Services Business
The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS)' 8-month program is designed to help NYC M/WBE-certified non-construction profesional services, standard services, and goods firms grow their businesses and learn how to successfully bid on City contracts.
- A business needs assessment to identify areas to be address in your business
- One-on-one mentoring with experienced business management consultants
- Business courses tailored to your business needs
- Bidding help on City contract opportunities
- Access to City agencies and networking opportunities
- Customized three-year growth plan to help your business succeed
This program may be right for you, if:
- You are a business owner of a City-certified M/WBE (eligible to be certified) in the non-construction, professional, or standard services, or goods industries
- You have been in operation for at least two years
- You have at least two employees, including yourself
Apply now to the 2016 November NYC Goods & Services Mentorship Program
Not yet M/WBE certified? Get certified today.
Contact SBS for more information.