NYC Goods and Services Mentorship
Get Expert Advice to Help Grow Your Goods & Services Business
This eight-month program is offered by The NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) to help NYC M/WBE-certified firms grow their businesses and learn how to successfully bid on City contracts.
The program is available to certified firms in the following categories:
- Non-construction profesional services
- Standard services
- Goods firms
- A business needs assessment to identify areas to be address in your business
- One-on-one mentoring with experienced business management consultants
- Business courses tailored to your business needs
- Bidding help on City contract opportunities
- Access to City agencies and networking opportunities
- Customized three-year growth plan to help your business succeed
This program may be right for you, if:
- You are a business owner of a City-certified M/WBE (eligible to be certified) in the non-construction, professional, or standard services, or goods industries
- You have been in operation for at least two years
- You have at least two employees, including yourself
Apply now to the 2017 October NYC Goods & Services Mentorship Program.
Not yet M/WBE certified? Get certified today.
Contact us for more information