Horse Drawn Cab Owner License

New Application Fees: $25-$100 HOW TO APPLY
Application Reviewed Within: 2 Weeks AFTER YOU APPLY
Renewal Fees: $100 OPERATING & RENEWING
Renewal Cycle: 2 Years OPERATING & RENEWING


Consumer Affairs, Department of City
A Horse Drawn Cab Owner license is required for a business that owns a horse drawn vehicle that will be operated for hire.

Please note that a Horse Drawn Cab Owner license can only be issued to a business that buys a horse drawn cab from a current licensee and then submits the requirements listed below to request a transfer of the license from the previous owner.
Next: Apply

NYC Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
Licensing Center
42 Broadway, Lobby
New York, NY 10004
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: Horse Drawn Cab Owner License

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.