Life, Accident and Health Insurance Broker License, Entity



Insurance Department State
This license allows an entity (corporation, partnership, limited liability company) to solicit the public and to sell the following lines of insurance: life, accident and health, travel accident, and variable annuities. It also allows the entity to receive commissions from the insurance companies that it represents for business written.

Contact the NYS Department of Financial Services for more information.

NYS Department of Financial Services
Licensing Bureau
One Commerce Plaza
Albany, NY 12257
Phone: (518) 474-6630

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.