Mutual Property / Casualty Insurance License, Domestic



Insurance Department State
This license allows an organization of a domestic mutual property/casualty insurance company to sell such insurance in New York State.

Contact the New York State Department of Financial Services for more information.

NYS Department of Financial Services
Property Bureau
One Commerce Plaza, 20th Floor
Albany, NY 12257
Phone: (518) 474-6628

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.