Property / Casualty Insurance Agent License, Entity



Insurance Department State
This license allows a corporation to solicit the public for the sale of property and casualty lines of insurance and to receive commissions from the insurance company on business written.

Contact the New York State Department of Financial Services for more information.

NYS Department of Financial Services
Property Bureau
One Commerce Plaza, 20th Floor
Albany, NY 12257
Phone: (518) 474-6628

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Step by Step tool to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.