Small Animal Boarding Establishment Permit



Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of City
A facility other than an animal shelter where animals not owned by the proprietor are sheltered, harbored, maintained, groomed, fed, or watered in return for a fee is required to obtain a permit from the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
Next: Apply

NYC Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings
Hearings Division
66 John Street, 11th floor
New York, NY 10038
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: OATH

NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DoHMH)
Office of Veterinary Public Health Services
New York, NY 10013
Phone: (646) 364-1783

Learn which permits, licenses and regulations matter to you

Use the Requirements Questionnaire to get an exhaustive list of requirements that matter to you.