- All office buildings, factories, and warehouses.
- All private offices and previously designated "smoking lounges."
- All food service establishments, restaurants, and catering halls.
- All bars, including bars in restaurants.
- Membership associations.
- All areas of theatres.
- Banks, educational and health care facilities, and child day care centers.
- Shopping malls and retail stores (where goods are sold or rented to the public).
- Sports arenas, roller and ice skating rinks, billiard parlors, bingo halls, bowling establishments, and other similar places.
- Public transportation facilities, reception areas, platforms and waiting rooms.
Bureau of Food Safety & Community Sanitation
125 Worth Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10013
Phone: (212) 676-1600
For further assistance, please call 311 and ask for: Smoke Free Air Act