You can also save your business name and address as well as the name and address of your business contacts. Future updates to the NYC Business website will allow you to use saved information to get information on your licenses, permits, complaints, and violations.
- Click on the Log In link at the top right of the Starting a Business page on NYC.gov.
- Click on the Register link below the Email Address and Password fields.
- On the Registration page enter an Email Address, Password, Name (optional), and select three security questions and answers.
- Enter the re-CAPTCHA text in the box and click on the Register button.
- Click the link in the body of the email sent to the email address you provided during Registration in order to confirm your email address.
You should now be able to Log In to your Business Information.
- Log In to your profile.
- Click on the My Business Information link in the blue header.
- Click on the Settings button on the Business Profile page.
- Click on the Edit Sign-In and Security Settings button.
- Click on the Save Changes button to save the edits.