Administration for Children's Services311Search all websites

Become a Voucher Provider

How Do I Become a Voucher Program or Provider?

Thank you for your interest! Programs or providers that are licensed by DOHMH or OCFS to provide child care must be approved by ACS in order to enroll children with a child care voucher.

Programs or providers that are interested in accepting child care vouchers should contact the CFWB Call Center at (212) 835-7610 or email receive an application packet. Program and providers must submit the completed application along with supporting documents, including their W-9 form and a copy of their permit/license/registration from NYC DOHMH or NYS OCFS.

Upon enrollment with ACS, you may receive additional enrollments from families who have received a voucher from ACS or HRA and wish to enroll their child(ren) in your program.

For support with filling out the application packet, please contact

How Do I Become an Informal or Legally-Exempt Child Care Provider?

All legally-exempt or informal child care providers must be approved, enrolled, and monitored by the Women's Housing and Economic Development Corporation (WHEDco), a nonprofit organization contracted by New York State to perform this work.

To become an informal or legally-exempt provider, complete a legally-exempt child care enrollment form and have the parents or guardians of the children you care for complete and sign the "Parent Information Section" of the form. All application forms for informal or legally-exempt providers can be found at Informal/Legally-Exempt Child Care Provider Enrollment.

All completed forms should be submitted to the WHEDco enrollment agency serving the borough(s) where child care is being provided (see locations below). One set of forms should be submitted per family. All Informal and Legally Exempt providers must also be approved by and enrolled with ACS via the process described above.

Note: Providers requesting to provide child care services to children in families receiving or applying for Cash Assistance should submit the necessary forms to the parent's HRA Job Center.

WHEDco Enrollment Agency Locations
1309 Louis Nine Blvd
Bronx, NY 10459
(347) 708-7800
109 East 16th Street, 3rd Fl
New York, NY 10003
(212) 835-7433
Manhattan/Staten Island
109 East 16th Street, 3rd Fl
New York, NY 10003
(212) 835-7162
165-08 88th Ave, 2nd Fl
Jamaica, NY 11432
(718) 523-2834