Filing & Renewing Permits


The majority of construction requires a Department of Buildings permit. Most often, a New York State licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA) must file plans and pull permits before work begins. The proper permit application may depend upon whether the work will change the property’s use, egress or occupancy.

Helpful Links