Changes to Welder License

As of November 13, 2018, all changes to welder licenses including changes to an email address, home/business address or telephone number or requests for replacing lost or stolen welder cards are required to be submitted in DOB NOW: Licensing.

Change to Home Address

To change the home address associated with your Welder License you must upload an updated proof of residence (utility bill, bank statement, or lease/deed) to DOB NOW: Licensing and pay a $50.00 fee.

Lost or Stolen License Card

If your license card has become lost or stolen you must upload a police report for the missing card in DOB NOW: Licensing and pay a $50.00 fee.

Helpful Links