Concrete Testing Laboratory License Renewal
Step 1: Renewal Fee Payment
Renewal fee of $75.00 (payable by check to the NYC Department of Buildings)
NOTE: To avoid a $50.00 late fee, renewal applications must be submitted 30 days before the expiration date indicated on the license card.
Step 2: Submit Application
To complete the renewal process, you must mail your application and supporting documents to:
NYC Department of Buildings
Office of Technical Certification & Research
280 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10007
NOTE: Documents submitted in-person will not be accepted.
- Completed, typewritten and notarized LIC1: License Application
NOTE: Current Owner(s) must be recorded in Section 6 on the LIC1 License Application
- Copy of the CCRL or AAP inspection report and certificate from latest tour of inspections
- Signed letter from the Concrete Lab Director outlining corrections to identified deficiencies in the CCRL (not applicable for AAP)
- Copy of the Director’s resume
- Copy of Director’s photo ID (driver license, NYS non-driver ID, current passport or green card)
NOTE: Current Director must be recorded in Section 5 on the LIC1 License Application.
- Copy of Director’s P.E./R.A. license and registration certificate
- Copy of the ACI Field Testing Technician - Grade l certification (for all Field Technicians)
- Copy of the ACI Concrete Testing Laboratory Technician - Level l certification (for all Laboratory Technicians)
- Proof of insurance (General Liability with occurrence base of $1 million dollars and Workers Compensation)