Master Sign Hanger License Renewal
To renew your Master Sign Hanger License, you must submit the following documents in person to the Licensing Unit. License renewals may be submitted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
NYC Department of Buildings
280 Broadway, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10007
- Original, completed and typewritten LIC2 license application
- Completed and typewritten LIC34 licensing supplemental affidavit (if applicable)
- One (1) 2x2 current passport size photograph of you
- Letter containing all designated foremen information attesting to your scaffold training
- Designated rigging foremen certificates
- Current license card, which must be exchanged at the time the renewal is submitted in order for you to receive your new license card
To avoid a late fee, renewal applications must be submitted 30-60 days before the expiration date of your license. The expiration date is indicated on your license card.