Oil Burner Equipment Installer
Step 1: Renewal Application Submission
Oil Burner Equipment Installers must submit their renewal applications online. Oil Burner Equipment Installers that do not currently have an eFiling account will need to create an account by completing the registration form. If you already have an eFiling account, please proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Upload Supporting Documentation
To complete the online renewal process, Oil Burner Equipment Installers must submit the following documents in PDF format via the DOB NOW Portal in the BIS Options section:
Note: See the Licensing Renewal Application User Guide for step-by-step directions.
Supporting documents Include:
- Original, typewritten LIC2 license application
- Recent utility bill (Electric, Gas, Water), bank statement lease of deed with the Licensee’s name and address if home address has changed
- LIC51 application
Note: Renewal applicants may fill out the LIC51 Voluntary Authorization for Service of Process by email if they would like to receive Notices of Violation (NOV)/Summonses via email.
- One (1) current 2X2 passport size photograph
- Updated Insurance Certificates (General Liability, Workers’ Compensation & Disability)
Note: If you received an Intent Not to Renew letter, you must submit the required documentation stated in the letter PRIOR to renewal, and you must be cleared to renew before coming to the Licensing & Exams Unit to begin the renewal process
- $150.00 fee (includes $75.00 renewal fee and $75.00 seal renewal fee) – paid at the time of renewal via the online portal
- $200.00 late renewal fee (includes $150.00 renewal fees and $50.00 late fee) – paid at the time of renewal via the online portal
Note: To avoid a $50.00 late fee, renewal applications must be submitted 30-60 days before the expiration date indicated on your license card.
Step 3: Obtaining the License Card
You will receive your license card by mail.
Note: If you received an Intent not to Renew letter, you must submit the required documentation stated in the letter PRIOR to renewal, and you must be cleared to renew before coming to the Licensing Unit to begin the renewal process.