Tower & Climber Crane Rigger License Renewal
Step 1: Licensees can pay their renewal fees with our secure www.nyc.gov/licensepayment. After your online payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org; the subject will be Department of Buildings Payment Confirmation.
Step 2: To complete the renewal process, you must mail your application and supporting documents to:
NYC Department of Buildings
280 Broadway, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10007
- Completed, Typewritten LIC34 Licensing Supplemental Affidavit (if applicable)
- One (1) 2X2 Current Passport Size Photograph
- DOB Physical Examination Form (LIC61) signed by a physician or a current signed Department of Transportation Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Notarized letter from the Licensee that includes the physician's/laboratory's name, address, and phone number and your consent to release the results of a substance abuse test conducted on the licensee, to the Department upon request
- Copy of confirmation e-mail for online payment OR $50.00 payment fee (check or money order only) – if paying by check, make sure to include your address
To avoid a $50.00 late fee, renewal applications must be submitted 30-60 days before the expiration date that is indicated on your license card.