Safety Registration Number
Individuals and organizations performing or supervising the following work must obtain a Safety Registration Number:
- New Building (excluding one-, two- or three-family home)
- Alteration or Enlargement more than 25% of an existing building's floor area
- Adding three (3) or more stories
- Alteration or demolition more than 50% of an existing building's floor area
- Removal of one (1) or more floors of an existing structure
- Placement of 2,000 cubic yards or more of concrete in connection with excavation, foundation or superstructure work
Applicants must select the Construction, Demolition or Concrete endorsement.
- Registration Fee: $80.00/endorsement
- Renewal Fee: $80.00/endorsement
- Late Renewal Fee Charge: $50.00
- Registration Term: 3 years
Safety Registration transactions must be performed at the General Contractor window, which is open Monday through Friday from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.