Certification Renewal: Site Safety Coordinator
Step 1: Renewal Application Submission
Site Safety Coordinators must submit their renewal application via the eFiling portal located at: www.nyc.gov/dobefiling
Step 2: Upload Supporting Documentation
To complete the renewal process, Site Safety Coordinators must submit the following documents in PDF format via the online portal:
Supporting Documents Include
- Original, typewritten LIC2 License Application
- Recent utility bill (electric, gas, water), bank statement lease of deed with the Licensee’s name and address, if the home address has changed
- Completed, typewritten LIC34 Licensing Supplemental Affidavit (if applicable)
- LIC50 or LIC51 application
Note: Renewal applicants with a home address outside of New York City’s five (5) boroughs must complete the LIC50 Authorization for Service of Process by Agent. Renewal applicants may also fill out the LIC51 Voluntary Authorization for Service of Process by Email even if they reside within the City of New York.
- Current Department-issued card
- $50.00 renewal fee – paid at the time of renewal via online portal
- $100.00 late renewal fee – (includes $50.00 renewal fee and $50.00 late fee) paid at the time of renewal via online portal
Note: To avoid a late fee, renewal applications must be submitted 30-60 days before the expiration date indicated on the registration card.
Step 3: Obtaining The Certification Card
Receive certification card by mail.