Amusement Ride Safety
- Use judgment. Do not get on a ride that looks unsafe.
- Do not get on a ride if the operator appears to be unknowledgeable or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- An adult should accompany young children.
- Make sure you meet the height, weight, and medical specifications of the ride.
- Check that restraints are secure and in place.
- Keep your head, hands, arms, legs, and feet inside the ride at all times.
- Do not stand up or exit a ride while it is in motion.
- Watch your step when entering or exiting a ride.
- Hold on to the handrails when exiting a ride.
- Do not engage in rowdiness or excessive play.