Once you have submitted your Organization documents and a Capital Request, the City may ask you to provide additional information or other updates to your submitted documents. If you do not respond to such requests, your project(s) may not be able to receive City funding.
- If the City requests information or updates related to the Organization documents, an e‐mail will be sent to the submitter of the Organization documents. Please note that only the submitter of the original Organization documents will be able to submitted updated Organization documents.
- If the City requests information or updates related to a Capital Request (project documents), an e‐mail will be sent to the submitter of such Capital Request. Please note that only the submitter of the Capital Request will be able to submit updated documents for that Capital Request.
- Using the link provided in the e‐mail, you will be directed to the CapGrants portal where you will click on “messages” to view what information or updates have been requested.
- All updated or requested information must be submitted using CapGrants. You will be able to submit only those documents which the City has requested.
- The process for submitting requested documents has two steps. First, you must “upload” the requested document. Second, you must press “submit” at the bottom of the screen. Please note that if you do not press “submit” your document will not be considered submitted.
- Additionally, you will not be able to submit any of the requested documents until you have uploaded all of the requested documents. Once you have pressed “submit,” you will receive a confirmation e‐mail.
- Any questions about the submission process should be directed to your elected official(s) or the Department of Cultural Affairs in the case of cultural capital requests.