The COVID-19 Funding Tracker site tracks New York City's response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes billions of dollars in direct spending on numerous City response and relief programs, supported by local, state, and Federal sources.
Pursuant to Local Law 76 of 2020, the City is required to create and maintain a database to track the expenditure of federal funds in connection with COVID-19. The data supporting this tracker will be updated quarterly based on available information.
To find out more information about City spending, grant awards, contracts, or issued loans please visit the respective pages on this site.
- ARP-SLFRF: American Rescue Plan State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- CARES: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security
- P-12 Education: Various Education Grants for Emergency Relief
- FEMA: Provides Assistance for Public Health, Emergency Response, or Temporary Housing Facilities that Address Covid-19 Impacts
- Other Federal Grants: Other Covid-19 Related Federal Grant Funding